The Sunday antique market in the San Telmo district in Buenos Aires is one of my favourite attractions in the city. Crowds swarm the neighbourhood looking for antiques or to enjoy the many street performers. One Sunday afternoon, I sat at a terrace opposite this stall selling glass bottles. Loved the sun shining through the Argentinian flag and illuminating the colourful bottles!
Read the accompanying post: Sundays in San Telmo.
See other Velvet Moments:
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Serengeti, Tanzania
- Sacred Water Temple, Bali, Indonesia
- Masaai Mara, Kenya
- Iguazu Falls, Brazil/Argentina
- Valle de la Luna, Chile
- Positano, Italy
- Seminyak, Indonesia
- Lang Tengah island, Malaysia
- Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentina
- The Great Ocean Road, Australia
- Angkor Wat, Cambodia
- Laguna Chaxa, Chile