My TEDxTalk – Passion. Empowerment. Social Media

It was undoubtedly one of the highlights of 2012 for me: my TEDxTalk for TEDxSaxion. I felt very honored to be invited and I chose to tell a simple personal story about passion, empowerment and social media. Standing there on that red spot was an incredibly exciting and nerve-wracking experience that I’ll never forget. I hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed telling it! Oh, and if you’re wondering why I fretted the zip-lining experience… it’s because I’m afraid of heights! Just a lil’ detail I forgot to mention during the talk – must’ve been nerves! Haha!

A big thank you goes to the awesome team at the Saxion University of Applied Sciences, first and foremost for inviting me, and for making TEDxSaxion a reality!

What people are saying:

12 Responses to “My TEDxTalk – Passion. Empowerment. Social Media”

1. Keith Jenkins 21/11/2013 12:18 am

Thanks Sarah! Awwww, it would’ve been great to meet in Amsterdam. :-( Oh well, hope to meet you another time soon.

2. Sarah Wu 20/11/2013 10:05 pm

Such a inspiring speech. I didn’t know you were based in Amsterdam if so I wish I had check with you to see if you want to meet up when I visited last month. :P

3. Curious Nomad 07/02/2013 5:55 am

Inspiring talk! Live the dream!

4. Keith Jenkins 23/01/2013 3:44 pm

Thank you! :-)

5. weltreisender 23/01/2013 9:44 am

inspiring! great talk, keith! for sure made MY day today… ;) thank u, keith!

6. Keith Jenkins 22/12/2012 10:53 pm

Hello Joy!
    Thank you for your comment. Sure made my day. :-)

7. Joy 22/12/2012 7:14 pm

Success from within! Great way to end your inspiring TEDTalk. :-)

8. Keith Jenkins 20/12/2012 10:44 am

Thank you Andi! :-)

9. Andi of My Beautiful Adventures 19/12/2012 9:33 pm

What an incredible speech, I’m so inspired! Congrats Keith!!!

1. Keith Jenkins - 26/07/2013

[...] He has visited more than 70 countries across six continents. In addition to being a travel blogger, Keith often speaks at travel and social media conferences, and offers social media consultancy and marketing services via iambassador. He is also the co-founder of the Global Bloggers Network, a community of more than 2,000 individual and corporate travel bloggers that helps its members grow and monetise their blogs. Keith’s highlight of 2012 was presenting his story on TEDxTalk. [...]

2. Award-winning iambassadors | iambassador - 25/02/2013

[...] his banker-to-blogger story “Passion. Empowerment. Social Media.” at the prestigious TEDxTalk series in November [...]

3. Highlights of 2012 | Velvet Escape - 29/12/2012

[...] I can now say that I’ve done my very own TEDxTalk! Woohoo! You’re most welcome to view my TEDxTalk.On stage – TEDxTalkPosing with Joan and Josep Roca at PremisG!12. Winning the “Best [...]