What paradise is like

15 Responses to “What paradise is like”

1. Ivana 20/12/2013 12:23 pm

Another proof Mauritius is an amazing place to relax, have fun and see a God!
    Thanks for sharing the experience, Keith.

2. Barbara 15/12/2013 2:43 pm

I’m sold! Mauritus is amazingly beautiful and with so many wonderful things to see and do while there what more could you ask for? Your photos and videos were all amazing too, thanks for sharing!

3. Suzanne (Travelbunny) 12/12/2013 1:05 am

There’s something magical about Mauritius – I’d go back in a heartbeat. Your article brought back some lovely memories, although not of helicopter flights and whale sightings, maybe next time!

4. Keith Jenkins 29/10/2013 2:18 pm

Merci beaucoup Bernard for a wonderful day on your boat! You are a fabulous host! I had a great time and yes, perhaps one day, we’ll get to catch a marlin! :-)

I’m so happy that you like my pictures!

Best regards,

5. Bernard 29/10/2013 1:56 pm

Hi,
    Many thanks for the beautiful pictures of your stay on this Paradise Island. I am very proud to stay on this island since birth. May be one day to get the Marlin, Why not.

6. Keith Jenkins 08/10/2013 9:45 pm

Thanks Robbie! :-)))

7. rob hermans 08/10/2013 8:26 pm

what an amazing pics Keith, just stunning!!!

8. Lisa @chickybus 05/10/2013 1:47 pm

Wow–that looks gorgeous–a true island paradise! My kind of place. If I’m ever in the area, I’m going to have to visit.

9. Keith Jenkins 03/10/2013 10:06 pm

It’s the perfect place to relax and recharge. You’ll love it there. It’s a long way from North America but it truly is a special place, definitely a bucket list item… in my book.

10. Sand In My Suitcase 03/10/2013 6:02 pm

Mauritius looks like the quintessential tropical island! A great place to relax and recharge… Have to put the island on our radar :-).

11. Keith Jenkins 02/10/2013 3:38 pm

Hehe, thank you Renuka! I got a bit carried away – it was quite a read! Hope you enjoyed it! :-)

12. Renuka 02/10/2013 3:25 pm

That was quite a read! I almost felt like being in Mauritius myself! More than the place, I think, it’s the created ambiance and hospitality that make the trip memorable.

1. #MyMauritius : un voyage au paradis entre blogueurs - Air Mauritius Blog - 12/03/2014

[…] de leurs aventures ; et vous inspirer pour votre prochain voyage à Maurice, jetez un œil au reportage photo réalisé par Keith présentant ses moments préférés : du repérage de dauphins à la pêche au […]

2. #My Mauritius – a blogger trip in paradise - Air Mauritius Blog - 12/03/2014

[…] plenty of ideas for your own future Mauritius adventures – take a look at Keith’s recent photo essay featuring all his personal highlights, from dolphin spotting and big game fishing to sampling some […]

3. Mauritius - an epic travel video | Velvet Escape - 12/02/2014

[…] faces all around. And not to mention some of the most stunning hotels I’ve ever visited! My trip to Mauritius is etched in my mind forever! During the trip, we were joined by an incredibly talented […]